Hillcrest Post Acute strives to provide our residents with the best quality care; part of that is providing rehabilitation services. The goal is to decrease the length of stay where possible by tailoring rehab services to meet each of our residents’ needs and maximizing each resident’s independence and capabilities before being discharged.
Our physical therapy programs focus on building muscle strength, stamina, and coordination.
- Pain Reduction/Pain Management
- Correct Posture
- Education on Safety and Physical Injury Prevention
- Strength and Endurance
- Improve Issues Surrounding Restricted Range of Motion
- Increased Mobility
- Post-Stroke Motor Controls
- Care for Post-Amputation
- Housekeeping, cooking, eating, and using the bathroom facilities are some tasks we assist with that promote independence
- Assessments of home living
- Counseling on safety and injury prevention
- The ability to dress themselves, restoring dignity.
*Leave description as is*
- Improvement of verbal expression, clarity of voice and speech
- Treatment of issues with swallowing (dysphagia)
- Increased listening skills and comprehension
- Training and educating family members and caregivers to assist with managing issues with swallowing and oral motor skills.