Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Medicare will cover skilled care with the following requirements:
- You have Part A and have days left in your benefit period.
- You have a qualifying hospital stay.
- Your doctor has decided that you need daily skilled care given by, or under the direct supervision of, skilled nursing or therapy staff. If you’re in the SNF for skilled rehabilitation services only, your care is considered daily care even if these therapy services are offered just 5 or 6 days a week, as long as you need and get the therapy services each day they’re offered.
- You get these skilled services in a SNF that’s certified by Medicare.
- You need these skilled services for a medical condition that was either:
You need these medical services for:
- A condition that was treated during a 3 day qualifying hospital stay
- A condition that started during SNF care for a condition that was treated during a 3 day qualifying hospital stay
- Days 1–20: $0 for each benefit period.
- Days 21–100: coinsurance is due per day of each benefit period. (**See the Business Office Manager for the exact amount)
- Days 101 and beyond: all costs.
Daily rate for skilled nursing care includes room and board, plus:
- Daily Housekeeping
- Social Services Consultations
- Dietary Consultations
- Feeding assistance, if required
- Medication administration as prescribed by the treating or attending physician.
- Planned social activities.
- Referral services and discharge planning
- Furnished rooms in accordance with all regulatory agency requirements
- Supervision by licensed nursing personnel such as RN, LVN, and CAN, 24 hours a day
- Fresh bath and bedroom linens. (Incontinent care linens not included)
- Three meals a day, tray services, and snacks.
- Assistance with daily tasks including but not limited to dressing, personal hygiene, and bathing.
PLEASE NOTE: THE DAILY ROOM RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: PHYSICIAN VISIT CHARGES, DENTIST VISIT CHARGES, MEDICATION AND SUNDRY ITEMS, RESIDENT CARE MEDICAL SUPPLIES AND MATERIALS, INCONTINENT CARE SUPPLIES/LINENS, SPECIAL PHYSICIAN ORDERED THERAPIES SUCH AS PHYSICAL THERAPY, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY, RESPIRATORY THERAPY, DIAGNOSTIC TESTS, AND OTHER SPECIALIZED CARE PROCEDURES, ETC.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.